November 20, 2017, 03:04:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: DUE TO SPAM, THESE FORUMS ARE NOW READ ONLY UNTIL WE CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO CONTROL IT.  If you're a member wanting a forum username please contact the admin via email to ask for one and you'll be approved in that fashion, thanks.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Attention All Chatters!!!  (Read 118 times)
Masters_tigress_TM

« on: July 22, 2008, 05:55:54 PM »

To All the Chatters out there, those that are newcomers to the site and those that have joined O/our family in the past........There will be a one time only discussion, open forum, to talk about the direction P/people would like to see TM take in the future as W/we embark on a new journey together. Laughing, supporting, sharing, and bringing in new and exciting events that will have Y/you counting the minutes till Y/you can visit again. Smiles....this is my home, a place that welcomed me with open arms and no judgements, a place that gave me support and unconditional friendship so.....yes, i take great pride in helping to shape TM into a wonderful place for O/others to find what T/they seek. Please come join me and A/all O/our F/friends new and old at The Masque this Thursday night 9 pm est and share Y/your thoughts with U/us. Y/your participation is greatly appreciated and W/we look forward to seeing You then and many more nights in the future. P. S. There are some that do not yet have TM's 360 page, please! pass on the information to E/everyone......L/let's make this a gathering of F/friends and F/family that will start the ball rolling for great things yet to come.

(Any questions Y/you may contact me or leave me an offline on yahoo.....my addy is histigress_tm at yahoo.com)

Tigress
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The Masque forum theme Christopher McCulloch