January 20, 2018, 10:28:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: DUE TO SPAM, THESE FORUMS ARE NOW READ ONLY UNTIL WE CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO CONTROL IT.

WELCOME to the Masque forums! There's lots to check out from our Salon forum word/picture/song games to our Blogs section for many fun posts to read. Give the General Discussion Board a look too for site updates and more! 

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Truth or Dare 8.19 with remmi 7 pdt/10edt  (Read 203 times)
admin
« on: August 16, 2008, 09:25:58 AM »

Hello all my lovelies. It is your adorably cute and sexy hostess remmi chiming in on the debut of Truth or Dare version remmi.0. We had a wonderful group get together and everyone had a great time. There was much laughter and many wolf whistles and quite a few cookies making the rounds. Want to know what all this talk is about? What do I mean by cookies? What the heck is remmi.0? Well come to The Masque at 9 p.m. Central Standard Time on Tuesday and find out for yourself. I promise it will be a great way to relax and have fun at the end of a long Tuesday. Hope to see you all there. Remember the cookies…if nothing else come on out for cookies. Who can turn down cookies?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The Masque forum theme © Christopher McCulloch