November 19, 2017, 12:51:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: DUE TO SPAM, THESE FORUMS ARE NOW READ ONLY UNTIL WE CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO CONTROL IT.  If you're a member wanting a forum username please contact the admin via email to ask for one and you'll be approved in that fashion, thanks.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A TM Ball! Sept 19  (Read 155 times)
admin
« on: August 16, 2008, 09:32:32 AM »

*the sound of party horns blowing, noisemakers whirling, confetti flying*

Happy Birthday to The Masque!!!! Itís The Masqueís One Year Birthday!! Itís been one year since The Masque reopened itís doors to the chatters that visit each and every day, offering them a home a place to be who they are and a place to kick back and make wonderful memories. So come join us this September 19, 2008 to celebrate this joyous occasion. Donít worry, Cams will be available to be open still if any would like to do so. Any who would like to "dress" for the occasion are free to do so. Just send a description to tigress through yahoo messenger no later than September 14 and I will post them all together so everyone can see them in one place before the Birthday Ball Event. So letís put on our finest and have The Birthday Extravaganza of the year. Look forward to seeing You there!! tigress
Haruhifan
Hentai-Fuelled Moderating

Hi, the comical, bisexual Asian Canuck here!

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 11:49:52 AM »

Just wanted to push the reminder that the TM Ball is THIS WEEK!  Come dressed in your best! ^_^

Just popping by in between hentai uploads...I mean, checking stuff online, right...

Take care!  Have fun!  Rock on!  Tongue
cis
If you need help, I'm your girl

That's really very personal, isn't it?

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 08:15:13 PM »

t, the ball was just wonderful. Thank you so much for your time and efforts in making the evening so great! I LOVED the scene that you set; it was just gorgeous. You had a great idea to bring everyone home for a night. Thank you so much for it.

I really appreciate your heard work. Thank you, t.

cis

~ cis
G'head, ask. Make my day.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The Masque forum theme © Christopher McCulloch