November 19, 2017, 09:08:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: DUE TO SPAM, THESE FORUMS ARE NOW READ ONLY UNTIL WE CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO CONTROL IT.

WELCOME to the Masque forums! There's lots to check out from our Salon forum word/picture/song games to our Blogs section for many fun posts to read. Give the General Discussion Board a look too for site updates and more! 

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: All about Ask Janey  (Read 181 times)
admin
« on: March 22, 2008, 12:36:15 PM »

Janey will answer any general knowledge, scientific or even question you may have, no matter how large, small or odd!

Please open a new thread for each of your questions and Janey will happily reply to it.

Remember, please, that Janey is a humorist and the answer she gives may not be what's found in an encyclopedia.
DTM (Wet and grey)

Deep in my heart lie dark desires.....

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 09:30:53 AM »

Janey?  Yoo hoooooo!!!! Janey!!!!!

*searches high and low for my favorite English character* (And I mean "character" in the most flattering way possible of course)

Your happy-go-lucky Forum Administrator here to flirt with the ladies and keep the place running semi-smoothly.  When I actually bother to appear.
Haruhifan
Hentai-Fuelled Moderating

Hi, the comical, bisexual Asian Canuck here!

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 12:40:00 PM »

I saw her on Portego doing the Pub Quiz; she's been busy otherwise but I'll see if I can remind her about Ask Janey when she has free time, ta!

Just popping by in between hentai uploads...I mean, checking stuff online, right...

Take care!  Have fun!  Rock on!  Tongue
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The Masque forum theme Christopher McCulloch