November 18, 2017, 10:14:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: DUE TO SPAM, THESE FORUMS ARE NOW READ ONLY UNTIL WE CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO CONTROL IT.

WELCOME to the Masque forums! There's lots to check out from our Salon forum word/picture/song games to our Blogs section for many fun posts to read. Give the General Discussion Board a look too for site updates and more! 

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Favourite Authors  (Read 140 times)
libertyelyot

« on: January 04, 2009, 05:12:35 AM »

Hi, is there any way I can add another favourite author to my profile?  I already have one, but I wanted to add to the list and I can't seem to find a way of doing it.  Thanks.
admin
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 10:45:19 AM »

Hi, LE, this is a great question, thanks for asking.

There are several links to do this. The easiest is by going to the author's bio/contents page and clicking the link right next to their name at the top of the page. Also, on the entry for each story, there's a link to Add Author to Favorites. You will need to enter something into the box that pops up - the system wants to know why this person is a favorite (I use this spot to shower the author with compliments!)

BG
libertyelyot

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 11:34:57 AM »

Brilliant, thanks!  Cool
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The Masque forum theme Christopher McCulloch