October 16, 2018, 07:39:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: DUE TO SPAM, THESE FORUMS ARE NOW READ ONLY UNTIL WE CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO CONTROL IT.

WELCOME to the Masque forums! There's lots to check out from our Salon forum word/picture/song games to our Blogs section for many fun posts to read. Give the General Discussion Board a look too for site updates and more! 

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BDSM,M/s,D/s discussion Recap  (Read 508 times)
Viper16

« on: February 13, 2009, 04:23:41 PM »

I want to extend a personal thank you to My panther, PaceMaster and Michels_elle, azsensualtop, GrowlTiger, teddi, and one, and cis  for making the discussion tonight a  great success.  I want to thank Inkedwitch for inviting Mistress Gitana, her input was very educational coming from a Professional Domme. For those that couldn’t make it you missed a very good discussion on the difference between a submissive and a masochist.
Conclusion:
A submissive is more oriented for service to please their Dominant .
A masochist is more oriented to the endorphin rush granted by mental and physical pain.
A submissive can also be a masochist and vise versa but the 2 are NOT automatically intertwined which is a great misconception flowing over the internet.
Pain for a submissive most likely relates to punishment but not always.
Pain for a masochist most likely relates to pleasure unless of course you cross their tolerance level.

Next week the topic will be on “ Forms of humiliation mild to extreme”  submitted by my lovely mamma.

Oh here is something to ponder; familiar with the comic Roadrunner? Was the coyote a self- inflicting masochist or just a bad Dom? LOL!

Hope to see you next week, Wednesday 02/18/2009 at 9PM Eastern. We are shifting the time each week to give flexibility for people on each coast to attend.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The Masque forum theme © Christopher McCulloch