November 20, 2017, 02:54:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: DUE TO SPAM, THESE FORUMS ARE NOW READ ONLY UNTIL WE CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO CONTROL IT.  If you're a member wanting a forum username please contact the admin via email to ask for one and you'll be approved in that fashion, thanks.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BDSM,M/s,D/s discussion Recap  (Read 118 times)
Viper16

« on: February 13, 2009, 04:23:41 PM »

I want to extend a personal thank you to My panther, PaceMaster and Michels_elle, azsensualtop, GrowlTiger, teddi, and one, and cis  for making the discussion tonight a  great success.  I want to thank Inkedwitch for inviting Mistress Gitana, her input was very educational coming from a Professional Domme. For those that couldn’t make it you missed a very good discussion on the difference between a submissive and a masochist.
Conclusion:
A submissive is more oriented for service to please their Dominant .
A masochist is more oriented to the endorphin rush granted by mental and physical pain.
A submissive can also be a masochist and vise versa but the 2 are NOT automatically intertwined which is a great misconception flowing over the internet.
Pain for a submissive most likely relates to punishment but not always.
Pain for a masochist most likely relates to pleasure unless of course you cross their tolerance level.

Next week the topic will be on “ Forms of humiliation mild to extreme”  submitted by my lovely mamma.

Oh here is something to ponder; familiar with the comic Roadrunner? Was the coyote a self- inflicting masochist or just a bad Dom? LOL!

Hope to see you next week, Wednesday 02/18/2009 at 9PM Eastern. We are shifting the time each week to give flexibility for people on each coast to attend.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The Masque forum theme © Christopher McCulloch