September 21, 2017, 08:47:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: DUE TO SPAM, THESE FORUMS ARE NOW READ ONLY UNTIL WE CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO CONTROL IT.

WELCOME to the Masque forums! There's lots to check out from our Salon forum word/picture/song games to our Blogs section for many fun posts to read. Give the General Discussion Board a look too for site updates and more! 

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I can't register  (Read 94 times)
Midnightsscream

« on: June 12, 2009, 07:58:54 PM »

When I registered for this forum everything popped up right away and I was allowed to completely register, but when I go to read any of the fiction (The Foyer Section). It tells me to register, but when I go to register the security code that is suppose to be there is only a line like this: | . what do I do? How do I register so I can read some fiction?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 10:32:57 PM by Midnightsscream » Logged
Haruhifan
Hentai-Fuelled Moderating

Hi, the comical, bisexual Asian Canuck here!

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 09:55:50 AM »

It's posted somewhere but for each section of the site you must register a new account.  So you need one for each section like the Forums, The Foyer (Fanfictions) and so forth.  Hope that helps, enjoy the site!

Just popping by in between hentai uploads...I mean, checking stuff online, right...

Take care!  Have fun!  Rock on!  Tongue
Midnightsscream

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 11:20:41 AM »

Grin I've got it to work now. Must have been a technical difficulty because the security code appeared.
admin
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2009, 09:14:51 PM »

Thanks, Haru!

Midnightscream, let me know if you have a continued issue.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The Masque forum theme Christopher McCulloch