December 18, 2017, 12:02:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: DUE TO SPAM, THESE FORUMS ARE NOW READ ONLY UNTIL WE CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO CONTROL IT.

WELCOME to the Masque forums! There's lots to check out from our Salon forum word/picture/song games to our Blogs section for many fun posts to read. Give the General Discussion Board a look too for site updates and more! 

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with activating account  (Read 89 times)
odettepinde

« on: October 24, 2009, 03:05:37 AM »

50b3d7751bd8313b1b1db3dbd2267560 Hi Guys, I am newbie in the internet stuff and I dont know if I am writing on correct board on this website. I
   have got problem with activating my account. I received email but when I click on the link it was not working, is this link is correct?  http://www.themasque.net/?9ba8c13285c1,
DTM (Wet and grey)

Deep in my heart lie dark desires.....

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 09:29:40 AM »

If you are able to post here then you have successfully activated your account.  Was there something else you needed help with?

Your happy-go-lucky Forum Administrator here to flirt with the ladies and keep the place running semi-smoothly.  When I actually bother to appear.
BenevolentGoddess

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 10:42:36 AM »

Hi there! It looks like you made it just fine. Thanks for joining us!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The Masque forum theme Christopher McCulloch