September 21, 2017, 08:43:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: DUE TO SPAM, THESE FORUMS ARE NOW READ ONLY UNTIL WE CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO CONTROL IT.

WELCOME to the Masque forums! There's lots to check out from our Salon forum word/picture/song games to our Blogs section for many fun posts to read. Give the General Discussion Board a look too for site updates and more! 

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite Stories  (Read 93 times)
ennuinyx

« on: June 17, 2010, 05:37:30 PM »

I used to be able to add favorite stories but now when I click on 'add favorite story' it never adds the story.  Can anyone suggest solutions.

Thanks
Nyx
Haruhifan
Hentai-Fuelled Moderating

Hi, the comical, bisexual Asian Canuck here!

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 09:07:46 AM »

Try favoriting the author sometimes.  Least then you can keep the story in favorites in some way that way.

Just popping by in between hentai uploads...I mean, checking stuff online, right...

Take care!  Have fun!  Rock on!  Tongue
admin
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 11:12:02 AM »

I used to be able to add favorite stories but now when I click on 'add favorite story' it never adds the story.  Can anyone suggest solutions.

Thanks
Nyx

You need to type in a little something about why you're favoriting it. It's a new "feature" of the efiction system.
ennuinyx

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 05:29:16 PM »

Thanks! that did it.
Nyx
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The Masque forum theme Christopher McCulloch