November 19, 2017, 09:24:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: DUE TO SPAM, THESE FORUMS ARE NOW READ ONLY UNTIL WE CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO CONTROL IT.

WELCOME to the Masque forums! There's lots to check out from our Salon forum word/picture/song games to our Blogs section for many fun posts to read. Give the General Discussion Board a look too for site updates and more! 

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find a good editor  (Read 71 times)
saguaro

« on: March 22, 2008, 03:50:51 PM »

I don't know about any of you, but I am my own worst enemy when it comes to self editing.  I find I don't read my own stuff in enough depth, because in my head I know what I've written.  How do you find someone to edit your works?  How do you know if his/her advice is right?  How do you get past someone else critiquing your work?

Each day is one day closer to being where I truly need to be.  I never realized until this very moment, how true that statement is (5/6/09)
cis
If you need help, I'm your girl

That's really very personal, isn't it?

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 04:05:19 PM »

Beg.

Trust.

Accepting that they are right unless you can find a counter-instruction in a grammar book.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 04:06:50 PM by cis » Logged

~ cis
G'head, ask. Make my day.
admin
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 09:53:28 PM »

Hi,

I'm a German writer/ translator and I'm looking for a Beta for two short stories. One SSHG and one SSHG/ Severitus.

Please feel free to contact me for information: HanLeia@gmx.de

Thanks, Shella

x-posted from TMP
Please find Shella on The Portego.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The Masque forum theme Christopher McCulloch