December 15, 2017, 06:06:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: DUE TO SPAM, THESE FORUMS ARE NOW READ ONLY UNTIL WE CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO CONTROL IT.

WELCOME to the Masque forums! There's lots to check out from our Salon forum word/picture/song games to our Blogs section for many fun posts to read. Give the General Discussion Board a look too for site updates and more! 

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: problem with the gallery  (Read 187 times)
Blue Rose
« on: March 27, 2008, 12:13:30 AM »

Hi, each time I try to sign in into the photo gallery it won't let me go in. I put my user name and password but it still won't let me go in. What should I do?
admin
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 07:48:20 AM »

BlueRose, hi and welcome to TM. I'm so sorry that you're having a problem with the gallery. First, try reregistering on the Gallery page since each section is separat and we did have that huge data loss recently. If that doesn't work, go to your Start menu, then Tools, Internet Options, then Security and name http://www.themasque.net a trusted site. Please let me know if that works!
admin
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2008, 10:25:57 AM »

Are you having a log-in loop where it just takes you right back to the log-in screen?

If so, please clear your cache - all temp files and internet history and try it again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The Masque forum theme Christopher McCulloch