November 19, 2017, 08:53:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: DUE TO SPAM, THESE FORUMS ARE NOW READ ONLY UNTIL WE CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO CONTROL IT.  If you're a member wanting a forum username please contact the admin via email to ask for one and you'll be approved in that fashion, thanks.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Animal Senses  (Read 163 times)
Haruhifan
Hentai-Fuelled Moderating

Hi, the comical, bisexual Asian Canuck here!

« on: March 28, 2008, 07:11:19 PM »

If you don't get my last one that's fine.  How about this common issue?

How do animals sense things before we do like a storm, visitors and such?

Have a good weekend!

Just popping by in between hentai uploads...I mean, checking stuff online, right...

Take care!  Have fun!  Rock on!  Tongue
janey

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 08:33:35 AM »

All animals lower on the evolutionary scale than primates have the ability to benefit from nearby alternate dimensions. The strange thing is that the lower down the evolutionary scale an animal is then the stronger the ability. This is not universally true of course as cats can exist in all dimensions of the space-time continuum and it is probable that bees also have inter dimensional skills.
The dimension that the animals most benefit from is in fact the nearest which gives a shadow of future events. Most animals just brush against the fabric of this other dimension and so get little benefit from it but it is the fact that they have a symbiotic relationship with the millions of less advanced creatures which live on and in them that gives them the pre warning of catastrophic events. It is the warning signs put out by the countless bacteria, mites and fleas that give the animals the urge to flee, even if they are unsure of the danger themselves.
It maybe that the reason we lost this benefit of symbiosis is that Mother Nature was not sure we where a good thing and then withheld it from the lower primates because it blamed them for evolving into us.
Whilst cats in the wild receive the warnings regarding natural disasters they have lost the ability, still held by domestic cats, to use the future shadow dimension to predict where pray will be at a certain time. Domestic cats however can still do this. They can also see if a hunt will be successful or not before it happens. If it will be unsuccessful they normally just turn over and go back to sleep as there seems little point in bothering to even attempt it.
Just as a footnote, when you see a cat engrossed in cleaning itself it is in fact travelling interdimensionally. Cleaning is the default mode for the cats earthly existence as they take on different forms in other dimensions.

Haruhifan
Hentai-Fuelled Moderating

Hi, the comical, bisexual Asian Canuck here!

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 09:22:37 AM »

OMG Yes, excellent profiling of the subject!  Drat, we lost symbiosis just like we will lose eternal youth from the aliens of Omicron Persei 8 in the Futur(Ama).  And thanks for the warning, I never disrupt cleaning hours, though my one cat Aerio likes to show his butt skiing skills after leaving the kitty litter.  Must have been one heck of a dimentional jump then!

Just popping by in between hentai uploads...I mean, checking stuff online, right...

Take care!  Have fun!  Rock on!  Tongue
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The Masque forum theme Christopher McCulloch