September 25, 2017, 12:48:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: DUE TO SPAM, THESE FORUMS ARE NOW READ ONLY UNTIL WE CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO CONTROL IT.  If you're a member wanting a forum username please contact the admin via email to ask for one and you'll be approved in that fashion, thanks.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: knowing something before you even experience it.  (Read 81 times)
Blue Rose
« on: March 30, 2008, 10:29:12 PM »

Hi its Blue Rose again, thanks for answering my previous question. Now I have something else that also puzzles me. This is kinda weird but have you ever felt like you know what something feels like even before you actually experienced it? Like for me even thought I have never had sex before, its like deep down inside me I remember what it feels like for some reason from somewhere. And even when I was a kid I knew what sex before I even knew the word for it. Its like as if I experienced it from a "past life"(I don't know any other way to put it. Sorry) or somewhere before, but phisically I have never had it. Would there be a reason for this?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The Masque forum theme Christopher McCulloch