July 21, 2018, 09:11:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: DUE TO SPAM, THESE FORUMS ARE NOW READ ONLY UNTIL WE CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO CONTROL IT.

WELCOME to the Masque forums! There's lots to check out from our Salon forum word/picture/song games to our Blogs section for many fun posts to read. Give the General Discussion Board a look too for site updates and more! 

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BDSM Bingo  (Read 2041 times)
Tinks (NSFW)

« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2008, 03:42:25 AM »

For the B

B - Blogging......a set amount of time (punishment)
Descriptive fantasy the sub wants to explore...etc

I - infantilism

N - Nylons ( stockings...tied on, worn. peeled off etc)

We don't need DTM to know anything about Ginger play at all btw
I am sure it was in reference to Ginger from Gilligan Island *blinks*

O- Odaxelagnia - Objectify

"Don't leave the duck there. It's totally irresponsible. Put it on the swing, it'll have much more fun."
lucretia

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2008, 10:00:30 PM »

C = candle play
C = clit clamp
C = cuffs
C = cutting
C = cell popping
B = belt spanking
S = spanking
N = needle play

have I got this right?
DTM (Wet and grey)

Deep in my heart lie dark desires.....

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2008, 09:51:28 AM »

*chuckles*

Ummm luce?  This is Bingo so you can only use the letters B-I-N-G-O

Unless you all call it BINCS down there maybe?

If you go back to the very first post it will tell you the idea behind the game.

Your happy-go-lucky Forum Administrator here to flirt with the ladies and keep the place running semi-smoothly.  When I actually bother to appear.
Haruhifan
Hentai-Fuelled Moderating

Hi, the comical, bisexual Asian Canuck here!

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2008, 12:12:01 AM »

It's a bit odd but first posts are on the last page numbered folks (page 2 in this case).  Here are the rules again for those not wanting to look for it. 

Okay.  I thought I would start this as a blog but in hindsight think the forum may be a better way to go.  As this is definitely a work in progress and just something that was floating around in my head.

I'll give the basic outline of what I was imagining here and the reasoning behind it.

What I really need is help refining the concept and ideas for kinks.  You'll see what I mean as you read along.

And this could also be called "Kink Bingo" or any of a zillion other names.  Just BDSM Bingo came to my mind first. Go figure?

So the idea is this is a way for a D/s couple to explore limits.  Primarily the sub exploring her limits with her Dom. (Yes I'm going with she/ sub and He/ Dom. I'm a lazy typer. Deal with it.)

In addition this requires the Dom to be creative.  As there are no written rules for things to try.

A basic bingo board is created with the typical B-I-N-G-O across the top.  Then numbers down the columns.  I'd suggest 5-10-15-30-and 60 maybe.  Can be any set of numbers.

The "Free" square in the middle is called "Dom's choice".

There's the set up.  Will finish later.

Just popping by in between hentai uploads...I mean, checking stuff online, right...

Take care!  Have fun!  Rock on!  Tongue
DTM (Wet and grey)

Deep in my heart lie dark desires.....

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2008, 09:53:07 AM »

Thanks for the repost Haru!

I really got to get someone to play this game with though!  Wink

Your happy-go-lucky Forum Administrator here to flirt with the ladies and keep the place running semi-smoothly.  When I actually bother to appear.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The Masque forum theme Christopher McCulloch