November 19, 2017, 12:55:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: DUE TO SPAM, THESE FORUMS ARE NOW READ ONLY UNTIL WE CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO CONTROL IT.

WELCOME to the Masque forums! There's lots to check out from our Salon forum word/picture/song games to our Blogs section for many fun posts to read. Give the General Discussion Board a look too for site updates and more! 

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 5.28 What kind of sub are you?  (Read 151 times)
cis
If you need help, I'm your girl

That's really very personal, isn't it?

« on: May 28, 2008, 02:49:21 PM »

What kind of sub are you?

No, I donít mean that in a negative way.  What floats your boat when it comes to the D/s lifestyle.  Are you a service sub, sexual sub, are you a slave, do you like pain?  Do you prefer online or do you have the dream to take it real time?  Are you not sure what you like and would like to learn more? 

These questions and more will be answered tonight in The Masque at 7 pm Pacific.  Dominants welcome.

~ cis
G'head, ask. Make my day.
saguaro

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 01:52:47 PM »

I know this was a topic started for a chat discussion, but I saw this and thought it appropriate to make a comment.

A friend and I were talking about this just yesterday.  What kind of sub are you?  Both she and I have been told by others that we were not submissive because why, we're still not entirely sure.

Where is it written that a submissive person must adopt only one demeanor?

Each day is one day closer to being where I truly need to be.  I never realized until this very moment, how true that statement is (5/6/09)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The Masque forum theme © Christopher McCulloch