November 19, 2017, 05:35:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: DUE TO SPAM, THESE FORUMS ARE NOW READ ONLY UNTIL WE CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO CONTROL IT.  If you're a member wanting a forum username please contact the admin via email to ask for one and you'll be approved in that fashion, thanks.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Transcendentalism  (Read 153 times)
Blue Rose
« on: May 31, 2008, 04:16:38 PM »

Hi Janey, its Blur Rose. My question is what is transcendentalism? Could you please tell me. Thank you.
cis
If you need help, I'm your girl

That's really very personal, isn't it?

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 05:14:36 PM »

Blue Rose,

Janey is in the process of moving house right now but will be back with us any day now. Please be patient, though, she will answer your question as soon as possible!

cis

~ cis
G'head, ask. Make my day.
janey

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 06:21:14 AM »

Hi Blue Rose
Firstly my appologies for not answering your question sooner but as cis told you I have just moved house and things have been pretty fraught.

Transcendentalism

The meaning is actually evident in the makeup of the word. And if I tell you that some of the most frequent exponents of this are dogs you probably realise what the answer will be.

Trans meaning move
Scend meaning to go up
Dental meaning teeth

So transcendentalism means the practice of carrying objects upwards (hills,stairs etc) in your teeth.

I hope this answers your question and please don't hesitate tp get in touch if you have any more queries.

Janey xx

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The Masque forum theme Christopher McCulloch