My Last Love Song by Teddy Radiator
Summary: Write me off for the last time, and I’ll write my last love song about you… Why? Because some songs are so personal they are impossible to listen to…
Categories: The Little Green Book Characters: Hermione Granger, Severus Snape
WIKtT Challenge: None
Content Notes: None
Contest Entry: None
Genres: Drabble, Songfic
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 202 Read: 1063 Published: 09/21/2015 Updated: 09/26/2015

1. Chapter 1 by Teddy Radiator

Chapter 1 by Teddy Radiator
Author's Notes:
Title: My Last Love Song
Challenge: Song Lyrics
Length: 100 (Plus 100 of actual song lyrics)
Characters: Hermione/Severus (Implied)
Team: DEs
Rating: G
Summary: Write me off for the last time, and I'll write my last love song about you... Why? Because some songs are so personal they are impossible to listen to...
Warning: Extremely maudlin
A/N: I own nothing. What JKR doesn't own, the Gatlin Brothers do.

Love songs keep coming to my head when I think about you ‘cause that's what you do to me,
So if you don't want any more love songs written about you, here's what you're gonna have to do;
Just write me off for the last time and I'll write my last love song about you.
I'll only want you as long as I can bleed; I'll only need you as long as I need, I'll only love you ten minutes past eternity; other than that, you don't really mean a damn thing to me.

My Last Love Song - Gatlin Brothers


Sometimes in the dark, with only Crookshanks to keep her company, she will sing. Love songs, lullabies, anything she thinks would soothe him. That he was in pain, that he needed someone (even her), worries at her every night like a sliver of wood under the skin.

She sings to soothe him, to ease his suffering.

He heard her sing once. Late at night, in the tower, trying to comfort herself. He waited almost an hour, listening; then gave her a detention.

Sometimes she thinks if she sings long enough and sweet enough, she will sing him back to life.

This story archived at http://themasque.net/wiktt/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=2383