[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: What goes on in the hearts and minds of Dumbledore and Snape? Conversations between those two key players shed a new light on the events in HBP.
Rated: Conservative
Categories: The Compendium
Characters: Albus Dumbledore, Severus Snape
Classifications: WIKtT Challenge: None
Content Notes: Character Death (major)
Contest Entry: None
Genres: General
Challenges:
Chapters: 2
Completed: Yes
Word count: 12219
Read: 4615
Published:11/16/2006
Updated: 11/16/2006

1. Part I: In the Summer by sylvanawood [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6534 words)

Disclaimer: Nothing you recognize belongs to me. Just borrowed. Will be returned. Snape is welcome to stay, though. -- All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

A heartfelt Thank You goes out to my wonderful beta, Mouse, who isn't only thorough, critical and constructive but also incredibly encouraging and supportive.

2. Part II: The Schoolyear by sylvanawood [Reviews - 0] (5685 words)

Disclaimer: Nothing you recognize belongs to me. Just borrowed. Will be returned. Snape is welcome to stay, though.

A heartfelt Thank You goes out to my wonderful beta, Mouse, who isn't only thorough, critical and constructive but also incredibly encouraging and supportive.

The WIKTT Archives - Faq - Submission Guidelines - Contact Us