- Text Size +
Story Notes:
JK Rowling owns the characters, Nine Inch Nails Owns

"We're in this Togther Now"

Author's Chapter Notes:
emi sequel to Musings of Cain and Abel and Rambling on. Last in the Sirius series. Note that there is no true sex in this fic, but Hermione is underage in this time frame. If this bothers you then this is not your fic.

Nothing new just restoring

It was now two years from the night of the shrieking shack where he saw Hermione and Harry last. He had returned a year ago and was friends again with Remus Andromeda and was beginning to bond with her daughter Nymphadora, or Tonks as she preferred to be called. He returned from abroad a year ago, when it was clear that Harry was in great danger.


I've become impossible holding on
to when everything seemed to matter more,
that the two of us all used up and beaten up
watching fate as it flows down the path that we choose.



He Hermione and Ron feed him looked after him and kept his secret. He had never known such strong and gifted wizards since his friends at Hogwarts. The next year he kept an eye on things from afar, doing what he could with his limited resources. Then the signs all indicated that something was not right and Harry was in trouble, returning to him and his friends. Hermione was supporting Harry in the Tri Wizard Tournament with her wit and her knowledge keeping him in one piece for him.


You and me
We're in this together now
None of them can stop us now
We will make it through somehow
You and me
If the world should break in two
Until the very end of me
Until the very end of you


She also brought supplies and food for him, making his life that much easier.
She was also there when he almost lost Harry, and had to hear the awful things he went through and the heartbreak of reliving that pain of loosing James and Lily. She held him as he broke down in his arms, sobbing over his best friends and the guilt of not being able to save them. IF he where to pinpoint when his feelings for Hermione growing into something deeper it would be this time. By the time she had moved into the Black house for her safety with her best friends and Ron’s family his feelings for her where deep and passionate.

Awake to the sound as they peel apart the skin
They pick and they pull
Trying to get their fingers in
Well they've got to kill what we found
Well they've got to hate what they fear
Well they've got to make it go away
Well they've got to make it disappear


She had grown since he had seen her last, her waist was slimmer, her lips where fuller, and her breasts where more full. It was wrong and he knew it. She was his godson’s best friend not even sixteen and his charge in a way. It was also wrong to approach her because she was in a vulnerable state right now, with so much on her mind with school and trying to keep Harry in one piece. He would leave her alone even if it was agony until she was older and more mature to handle his love for her. His mind and dreams however was not as rational. The harder he fought his dreams and desires the harder it would come back in full force. Once dream in particular always haunted him.


The farther i fall i'm beside you
As lost as i get i will find you
The deeper the wound i'm inside you
For ever and ever i am a part of


He would go downstairs in the library and see her as she always was at night. Wearing an old shirt and underwear reading a book on the leather couch. He too was in his nightwear a pair of boxers. He could never keep his eyes off her. In the two years since the war ended she had grown to a remarkably sexy woman. The war was over and they had won, allowing them to declare their love for each other and start a relationship together. Harry and Remus moved in the house with them, making it finally a home that he could love and enjoy. She would always sense him somehow and she looked up.

“Let me guess you know that Harry and Remus are snogging with their perspective partners somewhere and you do not want them to be the only one?” she said in a teasing tone.

It was amazing to him how much she always knew what he needed and would give it to him with warmth and humor. He always had to answer that humor with his own.

He only smirked and moved closer to her and knelt in front of her. He caressed and kissed her leg to the inner thigh. “ I was thinking that, you where wearing my dad’s shirt and I want it back” he said with a devilish grin.

Then he deftly removed the shirt and pushed it off her shoulders exposing her beautiful breasts to his hungry gaze.“Much better” he said in a deep husky voice. He then proceeded to lick and caress each breast worshiping his goddess as he always was meant to. Her moans and sighs, always music to his ears, knowing that he was pleasing her made all the difference. He knew a lot about women from his younger days but now this one was the only one that mattered. She moaned and ached to him to give him easier access, and he happily complied to her unsaid request. During his worship of her she managed to pull down his bottoms and get a good grip of his length. She caressed his length in perfect rhythm of his tongue. Little minx always knew how to make him loose control. He gave a deep growl and pushed her down onto the sofa and opened her legs. He did not have the patience to take off her underwear he needed her now. In his need he accidentally ripped them off her. Oh well, he would get her a new pair later. He could smell her with his canine senses driving him mad. He thrust himself inside her and pumped into her in hard long thrusts in desperate need to relieve their pressure loosing all control in her. He could feel her walls cling to him“YES FUCK YES she screams in orgasm pushing him to his own “HERMIONE”he shouts as his balls clench and release inside of her.

After they recover they lay in each others arms. “I love you Hermione” he would say never getting tired of saying it. She would look at him with love, the same reflecting in his own eyes and reply “I love you too Sirius.” He would then use his wand and Apparate them to his bed where they showed their devotion to each other again before falling into a deep satisfied slumber.


You and me
We're in this together now
None of them can stop us now
We will make it through some how
You and me
If the world should break in two
Until the very end of me
Until the very end of you



She is leaving for school soon, probably the best thing for now. He could feel his resolve to leave her alone slipping day by day even with Remus around.

All that we were is gone we have to hold on
When all our hope is gone we have to hold on
All that we were is gone but we can hold on



One of these days when the war was over and she was of age, he would approach her and show how much he loved her and ask her to marry him. It was the only thing that kept him sane now to do what needed to be done.




You and me
We're in this together now
None of them can stop us now
We will make it through somehow





He received the shock of his life when Snape of all people alerted him that Harry and his friends including Hermione walked into a trap and needed help. He had to go, protect the ones he loved more than anything in this world. He heard Mad Eye, Tonks Kingsley and Remus follow him to help in the rescue.


You and me
Even after everything
You're the queen and i'm the king
Nothing else means anything




‘Hold on love I am coming’ he thought as he went to his destiny.