[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: by forgetablelove. Hermione is cleaning out the late Severus Snape's classroom when she stumbled one what she leasts expects: the truth.
Rated: Conservative
Categories: The SSHG Exchange > Summer 2007
Characters: Albus Dumbledore, Hermione Granger, Severus Snape
Classifications: WIKtT Challenge: None
Content Notes: Character Death (major)
Contest Entry: None
Genres: Drama, General
Challenges:
Chapters: 2
Completed: Yes
Word count: 2102
Read: 4120
Published:10/02/2008
Updated: 10/02/2008
Story Notes:
Author's Chapter Notes:

First off, thank you to my beta. I love you as you know.

Secondly, I hope the recipent, Sophierom, I hope you like it. I tried to follow your prompt as closely as I could, and hopefully this suits it well. Thank you.

Exact Prompt (in which I tried to follow): Snape is dead. (We have to prepare ourselves, after all.) Like most everyone else in the Wizarding World, Hermione is glad to see him gone ... until she finds his Pensieve and gets to know him through his memories. How does her view of him change? And what happens afterwards? Write whatever kind of fic you feel best answers these questions. Hermione went with the other Order of the Phoenix members to the re-opening of Hogwarts after the war. Professor McGonagall was now the headmistress and with Voldemort's death it was safe for so many wizards and witches to be gathered in one place again.
 

1. Chapter 1 by SSHG Exchange Mod [Reviews - 0] (776 words)

2. Chapter 2 by SSHG Exchange Mod [Reviews - 0] (1326 words)

The WIKTT Archives - Faq - Submission Guidelines - Contact Us