[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary: by scatteredlogic. All Severus Snape wanted was to fulfil his dream of owning a successful business and to be free of dunderheads. He should have known it was too much to hope. *
Rated: Conservative
Categories: The SSHG Exchange > Summer 2007
Characters: Draco Malfoy, Hermione Granger, Severus Snape
Classifications: WIKtT Challenge: None
Content Notes: None
Contest Entry: None
Genres: Humor, Romance
Challenges:
Chapters: 1
Completed: Yes
Word count: 5923
Read: 1404
Published:10/03/2008
Updated: 10/03/2008

1. Chapter 1 by SSHG Exchange Mod [Reviews - 1] (5923 words)

Author's Chapter Notes:This was written for Moaning Myrtle, who requested: "Prompt #1: Severus witnesses Hermione doing something completely unexpected and winds up involved. Whether he's involved with Hermione, involved with the situation or involved in something else entirely is up to you. That means HG/SS romance is optional but preferred. Humor -- the drier the better -- if you please. HBP compliance is at the writer's discretion."

Thanks to Shadowycat and Whitemunin for the betas and to Shiv5468 for Britpicking.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognisable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

The WIKTT Archives - Faq - Submission Guidelines - Contact Us