[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Quilt in traditional "Tree of Life" pattern, 42" x 48". Cotton; cotton batting; cotton, rayon and metallic threads. Fabrics include white tiger print, turtle batik, basket print, and marbled parchment print. By drinkingcocoa for maschefa.
Rated: Conservative
Categories: The SSHG Exchange > Summer 2010
Characters: None
Classifications: WIKtT Challenge: None
Content Notes: None
Contest Entry: None
Genres: None
Challenges:
Chapters: 1
Completed: Yes
Word count: 21
Read: 1081
Published:06/09/2017
Updated: 06/09/2017
Story Notes:
Recipient: shefa
Title: Tree of Life Quilt
Artist: drinkingcocoa
Rating: G
Warnings: none
Summary: Quilt in traditional "Tree of Life" pattern, 42" x 48". Cotton; cotton batting; cotton, rayon and metallic threads. Fabrics include white tiger print, turtle batik, basket print, and marbled parchment print.
Original Prompt: An illustration from either of my stories (archived on OWL, TPP, and Ash under the same username), "Tree of Life", or "King of Swords." I'd especially love to see the scene within the Standing Stones, or the reunification with the Tree arithmantic formula (both from ToL), or something from the Ogham reading in King of Swords. But really, if anything out of either of those stories inspires you, I'll be over the moon.

Mod Note: The artist has indicated that she will "send the quilt to her as soon as the reveal goes up." Also, some of the images are large in order to more easily view the detail, so please be patience while they load.    

1. Chapter 1 by SSHG Exchange Mod [Reviews - 0] (21 words)

The WIKTT Archives - Faq - Submission Guidelines - Contact Us