[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: The Golden Trio falls apart at the seams and Hermione feels alone until a Prince makes her feel wanted again. By madamsnape for HJSnapepm.
Rated: Conservative
Categories: The Little Green Book, The SSHG Exchange > Summer 2010
Characters: None
Classifications: WIKtT Challenge: None
Content Notes: None
Contest Entry: None
Genres: None
Challenges:
Chapters: 1
Completed: Yes
Word count: 8444
Read: 1046
Published:06/12/2017
Updated: 06/12/2017
Story Notes:
Recipient: hjsnapepm
Title: Listen To Your Elders
Author: madamsnape
Rating: PG... hardly even that =)
Warnings: None... though I guess zero hawtness could be a warning. Bit of angst, bit of fluff... etc etc (DH compliant[ish]... except Snape is alive and EWE)
Summary: The Golden Trio falls apart at the seams and Hermione feels alone until a Prince makes her feel wanted again.
Original Prompt: 1. Post-DH, EWE (possibly?): Somehow, Hermione ends up in contact with Snape's mum. I'd love for these two to get on well. Snape is alive, but whether anyone else knows it at the beginning is up to the author. And I added a touch (seriously, just like adding a pinch of salt to a broth) of prompt 2. Snape knows Hermione fancies him. What he doesn't know is what to do about it. Awkwardness is a plus. Feel free to switch SS for HG, if you prefer, i.e., Hermione knows Snape fancies her and so on.
Author's Notes: A big thank you goes to my beta, XXX! She helped me out a lot and any mistakes left are completely my own!    

1. Chapter 1 by SSHG Exchange Mod [Reviews - 0] (8444 words)

The WIKTT Archives - Faq - Submission Guidelines - Contact Us