[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: A look at the dynamic between Snape and Hermione limited strictly to canon. An abridged version of this paper was delivered at Infinitus on July 16, 2010, interspersed with readings from stories by shefa and ariadne1.    
Rated: Conservative
Categories: The Little Green Book, The SSHG Exchange > Summer 2010
Characters: None
Classifications: WIKtT Challenge: None
Content Notes: None
Contest Entry: None
Genres: None
Challenges:
Chapters: 1
Completed: Yes
Word count: 5939
Read: 874
Published:06/12/2017
Updated: 06/12/2017
Story Notes:
Recipient: The sshg_exchange Community
Title: Snape is the Story, Hermione the Reader: SS/HG in Canon
Author: drinkingcocoa
Rating: G
Warnings: canon geekery
Summary: A look at the dynamic between Snape and Hermione limited strictly to canon. An abridged version of this paper was delivered at Infinitus on July 16, 2010, interspersed with readings from stories by shefa and ariadne1.

Mod Note: drinkingcocoa has generously gifted the Exchange community with a copy of the essay she presented recently at Infinitus. Since this essay has already been presented publicly, the Mods felt there was no point in attempting to hide the author's identity.

However, while this essay is not posted anonymously, readers are reminded of the community rules of "No flames, no wank, and lots of squee". As this is an unusual case and the author is able to respond to comments, debate will be permitted in this instance, but at the first sign of rudeness or incivility, the Mods will step in.

1. Chapter 1 by SSHG Exchange Mod [Reviews - 0] (5939 words)

The WIKTT Archives - Faq - Submission Guidelines - Contact Us