[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Hermione attends a rare book auction where she encounters Snape. By ladyclover for Hawthorntree.
Rated: Provocative
Categories: WIKtT, The Little Green Book, The SSHG Exchange > Winter 2007
Characters: None
Classifications: WIKtT Challenge: Marriage Law
Content Notes: None
Contest Entry: None
Genres: None
Challenges:
Chapters: 3
Completed: Yes
Word count: 8717
Read: 650
Published:09/28/2017
Updated: 09/28/2017
Story Notes:
Recipient: hawthorntree

Title: A Philopena for Hawthorntree
Author: lady_clover
Rating: Teen
Warnings: Some Adult Language, Abuse of Dialogue Tags
Summary: Hermione attends a rare book auction where she encounters Snape.
Prompt: #3 Hermione has a book that Severus desires.
Author's Note: I wish to thank my beautiful and patient betas, (names withheld). They hung around and helped me out of many rabbit holes along the road to realizing this story. Thanks to my patient husband and silent co-writer, Michael who came up with the best bits. And to Matthew, who helped me to discover Snape's motive for wanting the Van Eman Journal. A big thank you to the SS/HG Exchange Mods for granting me a part in the exchange as a pinch hitter, and for granting me an extension when the writing wouldn't come. And a final thanks to Shiv5468 and her Eye of Doom. Yes Shiv, you have not lost your touch. Your "I'm coming to get you," will haunt me for the rest of my days.     

1. Chapter 1 by SSHG Exchange Mod [Reviews - 0] (1703 words)

2. Chapter 2 by SSHG Exchange Mod [Reviews - 0] (3890 words)

3. Chapter 3 by SSHG Exchange Mod [Reviews - 0] (3124 words)

The WIKTT Archives - Faq - Submission Guidelines - Contact Us