- Text Size +


A slave is described by his/her heart, beauty and passion. The way we express these things online is through the actions that we post in our Camp. One of the most common is serving. With serving, you are expressing these three things. When you grow accomplished in these things, it is exquisite and sure to captivate all who are watching. And you, the server, will find yourself breathless and your heart surging with pride and love, and the fire of your submission.
When you serve you must let your heart type for you - that means dig down past the pain, anger, and disappointment of the day, rt and vt, to the purity of your soul, the part that remains untouched by what happens in life.

A serve should flow like a poem for that is what it is, serving is poetry in motion. Forget EVERYTHING except expressing how you feel about your Free - regardless of WHO you are serving - For each serve you are serving Him/Her.

Now with that in mind, close your eyes a moment. Picture walking, bending, turning and reaching. Visualize each body part, how it moves and feels. They type what you see, remembering always, to add descriptive words, not only for your body but for your motions and feelings as well.

Hints on serving:
If you don't know what they are asking for, PM the question to the first girl or another more experienced kajira. you dont need permission to PM for this. It is respectful and correct to post to the Free that a slave is very sorry, but not familiar with that..ie: 'might a slave apologize and ask how Master would like that prepared?'

If a Free doesnt respond during your serve, just do a wonderful job and dont worry about it. They may well be busy. It is a slave's job to be pleasing, not a Free's job to please the slave with responses.

If a you realize or the Free realizes you made a mistake...ie: red ka-la-na instead of page or you forget cream and sugar for the blackwine..Role play it, just add it to the next post as if it were always there. Or if a mistake like red ka-la-na was brought when white was asked for, role play turning around to get the right thing, or if you are already kneeling before the Free, ask Them if a slave may quickly fetch the correct item. Apologize profusely, then move to go get the right thing HARTA!!

If a Free doest know what to order, ie: They are new, ask if They wish a description of what is available, give Them a couple of choices, explaining what they are and how served briefly - page or ka-la-na, ask if either of those sound as if they would please Them, and if not, give two more choices.

A kajira is described by two main things as previously stated, her heart and her passion. While in training a slave will serve from her heart - same as whitesilk - After training is complete the slave will serve with heart and passion befitting the pleasure salve. While in training she will learn the art of serving both.

Example of a training serve:
~slipping back three paces ra'naa glides to her feet the soft leather caressing her body and molds itself to her every curve as she turns about and heads towards the servery her silken curves swaying as dinas in the breeze in a soft rippling dance as her delicately featured face tilts to the suns warm caress her heat beating wildly the song of her devotion of her need to serve and please as surely as she needs to breath the soft bubbling of a joy filled voice drifts back yes Master blackwine~

~her dainty feet drawing her within to the shelves sapphire eyes search for a vessel who sleek lines will speak the quiet whispers of her heart and captivate the Master with its beauty eyes scanning frantically please just one her heart cries yet none speak they mock her with there cold glistening her shoulders slump the slave crushed til she sees it a gasps slips from ruby lips it calls to her a warm dusky rose..... yes rose the dina ...... the slaves flower it was perfect or was it trembling fingers reach tentatively clasping it cradling it as a gift the most precious of all a slaves devoted love~

~cradled within the soft caress of her hand she lifts it to the ivory satiny of one cheek whispering a silent prayer that indeed it will be perfect a soft gasp of delight fills the air as its rim kisses her with its perfection and she clasps it to her urging all her heartfelt emotions to fill it as surely the blackwine will soon swirl within its depths her steps light from having found such a treasure glide her to the fire and with a smile she ladles the wine knowing even the flames heated touch can not penetrate the warm of love in which she serves and with that wistful smiles upon the dainty curves of her lips she selects a bottle of one and retreats to fall upon the knees before the One she serves~

~gliding back across the camp her heart fluttering wildly as it sings once more at the joy of serving flowing to Him feeling her curves float as if a feather lowered softly upon the breeze to sink within the furs her thighs embracing caressing gently as she straightens in the grace of slaves pride though pools of liquid sapphire remain ever low in her respect as she lifts it to press a heart felt kiss of devotion beneath the rim then with a elegant bow of her head arms extend presenting the token of her submission Master Your wine served with the loving devotion of a slave who's only desire is to please~

In the beginning of your training you learned to type from your heart, letting your heart type for you. As a pleasure slave you will let your passion and heart both. A pleasure slave's serve is not vulgar, in fact, it is quiet beautiful and erotic. Almost as if making love to the Master with the serve. Each move, each thought, is to entice.

An added touch is to try remembering if a certain Free drinks the same thing all the time and/or how they prefer it prepared.

Make love to Him in your serve. A kajira always makes love into a piece of art, even in her serves.

Example of a pleasure slave serve:
~hearing His words to serve her heart starts beating wildly in her chest and she glides back three paces and stands gasping as silks lick down her hips in a swirling cascade she turns heading to the servery yes Master a bota of paga do You wish that served with the essence of a slaves fire?~
~His words sending a river of heat coursing through her already trembling slave body as she heads towards the servery, artfully carved curves swaying in a whispering dance beckoning, no, begging His eyes to follow to consume her with their gaze as the fiery mane of her hair cascades down her back in a molten lava flow of silk to nibble of the lush rounds of her bottom the whispy licks igniting her belly as her moves display the wantoness of her passion~
~sliping within the servery the soft whisper of her feet press noiseless kisses upon the stones as she moves to the shelf and folds the tiny expanse of her waist the twin satiny moons of her bottom lifting as if in a silent plea to be ravaged by the penetrating fingers of the breeze the full ripen morsels of her breasts surging forward their cherry kissed nipples licking the tops of the many vessels as soft whimpers slip from parted lips.....lips full and silken that beg to be kissed as a Master would kiss sighing at the sinful thoughts of yielding to that tormenting kiss orchid reaches to clasp a bota from the warming rack~
~fingers trail idly over the bulging leathers moaning softly at their heat as one is selected and buried within her bosom clasping it as if a Master holding her wee form to her her head tilts velvet lips parting and she suckles the head within her mouth teasing the tip with her tongues erotic dance as teeth gather the cork and pluck it from its prison a moan slipping out as the dark moist recesses of her mouth fill with the warm liquid release of paga and she counts the beatings of her rampant slaves heart one for Master and the slave that serves Him, the devotion in which she serves, the obedience He demands and the fire of her submission that makes those demands possible~

~the paga safe fingers trail over the sleek silken curves of her body seeking the rosy kiss of one nipple and with a twist she pinches it without mercy a cry of need fills the air as her back arches thrusting the tender throbbing bud further within her hand her moans are wanton filled with desire as the botas rim is pressed to the tender surface the slave trembles as the rim licks its hard cool kiss of perfection across the swollen silk and finding it pleasing sapphire pools of melted ice glazed with need seek His form~

~moving back across the room her hips sculpted as if to fit a Master's hands sway once more in their passion whispering but one word to Him over and over..ravage....ravage her eyes speaking the same message she comes before Him fingers reaching clasping the knot upon her shoulder releasing it from its hold to flows down over her satiny form in a licking caress silks pooling about her delicate ankles she stands before Him as a kajira on hip thrust forward and her beauty fully revealed then as a kajira should she lowers before a Master~

~slipping into the lushness of the furs she gasps its teasing plush kiss exploring her intimately as silken cords of muscle tauten to display the glistening jewel of her fire and her back arches lifting the sweet throbbing buds of her breasts as if silently begging for the taste of His mouth to consume them her sapphire pools lowering in respect as the bota lowers as well to lick teasingly along the intimate curve of her thigh beckoning eyes to follow~

~a moan suddenly rips from the helpless slave as the botas head presses its demands on the tender quivering of her pearl the slave is lost hips thrusting in their need as petals part and the shaft claims her lost in the world of pleasure velvet walls tighten as hips twist and thrust a wanton display of fire as she writhes before Him sweet nectar flowing to lick the length of the shaft as she thrust thrice more before with a whimper of protest the honey slick shaft slips from deep within her womb to be lifted towards Him Master Your paga kissed with fire and served with the need to always please You a girl hopes that with this she has done so~

A slave should Always try to be as descriptive as possible whenever serving, doing chores, furring, or doing any other activity. Always look for more beautiful ways to describe your actions.

All slave should have a Dictionary and Thesaurus handy. There are several really good ones online which will make it even easier.

Things that you can elaborate on in your descriptions are the many areas of your body, the things around you and your emotions. To promote more descriptive language, all slaves should start a list and every day add at least one body part or other thing that you need to describe to the list, and every day, add at least one new word to describe each thing already on your list. Soon you will have a great list of words that are unique to you and allow you to provide the utmost pleasure to your Owners.

try and visualize what you are doing, the situation you are in. perhaps close your eyes, or practice in your living room to better picture yourself. focus on your five senses. if you can visualize it, you can describe it.

observe other kajira, incorporate words or phrases you find appealing. don't be afraid to ask questions; you can learn a lot from other kajirae. a kajira will find it flattering to help you learn.

remember your 5 senses: sight, smell, taste, touch, and sound.

EYES: they are the looking glass into the depth of your soul, so given them attention...
the color: and don't just say blue. pull out your thesaurus and say sapphire, or cerulean, indigo. perhaps your eyes are raven's black, doeskin brown, jade green, aquamarine, etc.
the look in them: sparkling, alive, deep, bright, shining, sharp, soft, beautiful, wandering, expressive, glistening, innocent, shimmering, dancing, surprised, sad, angry, furious, flashing, sharp

MOUTH: give your lips shape and character...
~shape rosebud, swollen, pursed, parted, pouty, thin, full
the action: sweet, kissable, inviting, delicious, succulent, moist, luscious, moist, swollen,

HAIR: a girl takes pride in dressing her hair, so why not dress the tresses with words...
the color: midnight black, copper, fiery red, shimmering blonde, auburn brunette, mahogany
the look and feel of it: lustrous, long, soft, short, shining, curling, wild, straight, silky, tousled, mussed, ringlets, cascading curls, tumbling silk, unruly, wavy or demi's fave : hair swirling around her body like a molten bronze cape

SKIN: baring a lil skin to catch and hold One's eyes, yes?
texture: soft, smooth, tan, pale, naked, touchable, radiant, flawless, satiny, silky, flushed, moist, hot, cool, warm
color: pale, pink, ivory, chocolate, honeybrown,

BODY WORDS: always, ALWAYS describe the shape, size, form, movements of your body!
voluptuous, shapely, soft, naked, curvaceous, sculpted, rounded, regal, slender, petite, exquisite, rounded, angled, sumptuous, ripe, lush, tall, proud, firm, vivacious

EMOTIONS: online medium is difficult to express your emotions as the Person on the other side of the screen can not see Your face, so don't be afraid to be expressive with what you are feeling inside...
joy, sadness, anger, delight, happiness, wonder, awe, joyous, enraptured, appalled, aroused, excited, sorrow, pained, sullen, displeased, amused, charmed, enchanted, jaded, distracted, engrossed, absorbed, worried, puzzled, confused

ACTIONS: help a Person visualize what you are doing, where you are going...
laugh, smile, frown, glare, giggle, walk, kneel, glide, flow, run, wave, wink, grin, kick, lift, squirm, wriggle, slide, crawl, stalk, whisper, purr, lower, rock, shift, wiggle