[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: Hermione struggles to reconcile dreams of independence and accomplishment with her parents' desire for her to marry and improve their family's social standing.
Rated: Conservative
Categories: The Little Green Book, The SSHG Exchange > Summer 2010
Characters: Dr. Granger (father), Dr. Granger (mother), Draco Malfoy, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Severus Snape
Classifications: WIKtT Challenge: None
Content Notes: Ignore Epilogue
Contest Entry: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges:
Chapters: 5
Completed: Yes
Word count: 12890
Read: 16679
Published:08/18/2012
Updated: 08/18/2012
Story Notes:
Written for Voxangelus, as a part of the 2010 SSHG Exchange.  This story is in response to her prompt:   Regency setting. Hermione begins a correspondence with an S. Prince via an academic journal and finds herself falling for him, although she knows next to nothing about him. To complicate matters, her parents fear she'll become a spinster if she manages to evade marriage for another season--but all the suitors they've lined up for her are just not her type. They finally set her up with one of her old schoolmasters, Severus Snape, who has since moved on to greener pastures (doing whatever, author's choice). She has trouble getting past her original impressions until Snape says something that reminds her of her correspondence and letters with Prince. She confronts, he admits being Prince, she flounces off, he wins her over. Happy ending a must.

1. Chapter 1 by luvsev [Reviews - 0] (2116 words)

2. Chapter 2 by luvsev [Reviews - 0] (2969 words)

3. Chapter 3 by luvsev [Reviews - 0] (2043 words)

4. Chapter 4 by luvsev [Reviews - 0] (2546 words)

5. Chapter 5 by luvsev [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3216 words)

The WIKTT Archives - Faq - Submission Guidelines - Contact Us