[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Severus and Hermione find an Unspeakable mystery on the other end of the Time-Turner. Not all wizarding megalomaniacs are Dark Lords or Death Eaters. By lenijess for ozratbag2
Rated: Provocative
Categories: The Little Green Book, The SSHG Exchange > Summer 2010
Characters: None
Classifications: WIKtT Challenge: None
Content Notes: None
Contest Entry: None
Genres: None
Challenges:
Chapters: 2
Completed: Yes
Word count: 20366
Read: 114
Published:06/12/2017
Updated: 06/12/2017
Story Notes:
Recipient: ozratbag2
Title: The Zoo that Got Away
Author: leni_jess
Rating: PG13 for a little strong language
Warnings (highlight to read, may contain spoilers): Brief hint of off-stage bestiality. EWE. Also, Severus lives, yay!
Summary: Severus and Hermione find an Unspeakable mystery on the other end of the Time-Turner. Not all wizarding megalomaniacs are Dark Lords or Death Eaters.
Original Prompt: Both Hermione and Severus travel into the future (the reason is up to the author). What do they find? Is there a new Dark Lord terrorising the magical community, or is the Wizarding world somewhat more utopian? Animosity, friendship and/or romance. Any rating.
Word count: ~20,000 words
Author's notes: I hope this weather forecast and the adventures of Hermione and Severus please you, ozratbag2! Thanks to the mods, who waited patiently for me to turn this in, late again. Enormous gratitude to my beta reader [redacted], who was generous and tolerant and firm, as well as encouraging, and sparking with ideas, to the betterment of this story and particularly of its structure. Thanks also to my brother, who checked it over after midnight, and brought several problems of expression to my attention.    

1. Chapter 1 by SSHG Exchange Mod [Reviews - 0] (9247 words)

2. Chapter 2 by SSHG Exchange Mod [Reviews - 0] (11119 words)

The WIKTT Archives - Faq - Submission Guidelines - Contact Us