- Text Size +


----------------------------------------Go with the flow ~ Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter and I make no money with it. Don´t sue me, please. Thank you!

A/N: SS/HG! Don´t like don´t read, ok? Enjoy the story, altough it may seem a bit weird at times.

--

To the unwelcome reader of this diary:

I like to learn, to read to study, if that is wrong, call my buddy, if that is right, well I don´t mind!

I´m not a poet, that´s my luck so back off, if you think I suck stop reading about me, for I am only Hermione!

Rhymes are my passion, but I also like a study session, the things I hate, the things I love, are not so different from above.

One day I´m gonna be a star, in Wizardry and that won´t be far, so if you hate me, run away, too knowing I´ll be someday!

And if you´re reading this, beware! Go ahead and you´ll lose your hair.

too smart I am to leave my precious diary unguarded. so keep out, for it is warded

Begone from my personal thoughts or you´ll regret it afterwards!!

I may be mad, insane and completly nutters but hey do you think that really matters? It may be a hindrance to my sociability sometimes it´s hard to be like me.

After that is cleared my precious, I´ll take the freedom of introducing myself. My name is Hermione Granger, I am eightteen years old and have no clue of what to do. I just finished school (Hogwarts) and I did fairly well. Ok, I broke the record and am now in Hogwarts a still biased and one sided history to tell the truth, but then the truth is too complex to be merely told, isn´t it? Anyway I hope that confiding into you helps me coping with various problems. That´s what the shrinks said at St. Mungus and I trust them to know about such things. Of course I could get up and leave this horrible two room apartment to look it up for myself, but I can´t. I´m still unsure about going out and things, so staying is the only real option.

Do you know that I could make my memories alive for a person who lives let´s say fifty years after me? I recently found the spell Tom Riddle used, but it drains away the life energy of the reader and we wouldn´t want that. So I restrict myself to using a couple of curses that make the unwelcomed reader wish never to have touched it. I hope that we get along well, but you have to tell me your true opinions, because liars make me feel uneasy about certain things. Well then, cheers to a good co-operation!

~~~

A/N: Yes, that sounds a bit schizophrenic, I know. But hey, what would the world be without all the nutcases no one is willing to talk to? And remember it is a thin line between genius and insanitiy! Besides Hermione really has to cope, believe me. Why? Just read the next chapter and find out! If you want me to continue I strongly advise you to use the button below and review. Thanks for taking the time and reading this.