[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: My answer to the Whose Line is it, Anyway? challenge on WIKTT a couple of years back. Snape and Hermione join Colin Mochrie and Ryan Styles for a special Hogwarts edition of the TV improv show.
Rated: Conservative
Categories: The Little Green Book
Characters: Hermione Granger, Severus Snape
Classifications: WIKtT Challenge: None
Content Notes: None
Contest Entry: None
Genres: General
Challenges:
Chapters: 1
Completed: No
Word count: 3426
Read: 1535
Published:08/13/2006
Updated: 08/13/2006

1. Chapter 1 by dedanaan [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3426 words)

Fanfic Challenge Rules:

In an odd attempt at fostering warmer Muggle/Wizarding relations, Albus Dumbledore has invited Colin Mochrie and Ryan Stiles to Hogwarts to film a special episode of "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" Albus is going to be the guest host of the show and the staff and students of the school are the audience. A draw was held to find the 2 wizarding participants, and the *lucky* winners were Severus Snape and Hermione Granger.

The skits that have to be included are Film Styles (suggestions courtesy of the audience and the scene that has to be acted out is up to you). Also the game of Questions Only (premise of the scene is entirely up to you). A musical number, such as the Hoe Down or the Irish Drinking song, and the Dating Game with Hermione as the Bachelorette and the men as her strange bachelor prospects. You can include any other skits that you'd like to round the story out.


Standard disclaimers apply. Only the plot is my property.

The WIKTT Archives - Faq - Submission Guidelines - Contact Us